( Apparently I'm fond of the Dinobots. )
( The tropes... )
4. From a typo I found on fanfiction.net: Mutilation tables.
It sounds like something an interrogator or torturer would learn.
( Marvel knows what they're doing. )
( This is the most addictive webcomic in the world. )
Some (okay, most) have been inspired by fan-fics.
If someone knows of a fic that fits the criteria, please share link? I'd really like to read the story!
(Most of these are either Generation 1, or any-continuity. Only a few are universe-specific)
( Lots of bunnies - 57 to be exact! )
Maybe after sharing these, the others will stop hounding me.
Or calm down enough so I can write one without being mercilessly interrupted.
( Different time and place )
4. ( This could explain a few things about Starscream )
5. I got this from misreading a post from 2008. Can't remember which one exactly, but this is what I thought it said the first time I read the bunny: Galvatron is not responsible for people falling in love. Make of that what you will.
6. ( More Dinobots )
7. Prime: Meet June, Jack, Miko, and Raf…The Autobots’ pet cat and her kittens. Yeah, Bumblebee found her and brought her home. Ratchet said he couldn’t keep her but then she had her kittens. Tiny they may be, but the Autobots still love them.
8. ( Sari is not alone )
I noticed there's not tag for techno-organics, along with a few characters from Prime. Should those be added?
Picture this: Panicking Sari telling the Autobots that she can't find the All-spark key, even though she left it in her room just for a second.
Now, picture Swoop standing in a storeroom housing life-sized robotic dinosaur puppets... and holding the missing key.
You may gleefully rub your hands at the endless possibilities now.
I. Dr. Arkville is a Conspiracy Theorist! He knows there are alien life forms out there, trying to take over the world, and here is one to prove it! To bad no one believes him – not even after he subjugates a good amount of men into mind-controlled slaves, and helps bring Cybertron in a near-stable orbit within viewing distance of earth.
( ... Oh bother, I wonder what meds I'm on .... can't think of anything witty ... )
The Aerialbots as a gestalt understand how devastating it would be to lose a member. It would be their worst nightmare. So when during a battle where all but Swoop are killed, their gestalt link aches to help the lone Dinobot. Swoop is a flyer like them after all and they feel that extra kin. So the Aerialbots attempt to pull Swoop into their little group and it does seem to work. But. Swoop cannot join their gestalt fully. Leading to the idea to reformat their 5 way team into a 6 team gestalt.
Swoop's design could easily fit into the overall of design of Superion. Maybe as a battle mask and wings?
I had hoped that by dropping off the list last month, I would be able to work on other pieces, and actually get something written.
Alas, it is not to be.
Take the joke with a grain of salt, please (answer at the end)
( Why did Ironhide change his armor color from red to black? )
He was tired of all the Red armored/skinned/emotion, Red Neck jokes.
I know, I know.
Bad Joke, (and in poor taste), but *shrug*
1. Prowl placed his hands on his hips. "Sideswipe, when I first met Jazz, he asked to dance with me. YOU slapped my aft the moment my back was turned."
2. "Don't look at me, I'm innocent!" Starscream cried, exasperated. There was a moment of absolute silence before everyone present burst into raucous laughter. "Dammit, the one time I say it and actually mean it..." the seeker muttered.
3. Megatron turned his back to the squabbling Stunticons and asked his rival tiredly: "Trade ya?" Optimus glanced at the twins who were chasing Cliffjumper in circles around confused-looking Bluestreak. "Don't tempt me."
4. "Let me get this straight: Hound was moaning about how he wanted a treehouse, but there were no trees big enough to support him - so Wheeljack built him a giant metal tree. And WHEN exactly did this seem like a good idea?"
5. "I don't care what you think" Growled Fireflight. "You can wait until AFTER the bonding ceremony to start a brawl with the rest of the Stunticons, tradition or not."
6. "Wheeljack's been... subdued, lately." "Yeah, apparently someone taught Swoop to build cardhouses from aluminum sheets, and 'Jack's been going out of his way to avoid any explosions, cause he hates upsetting any of the Dinobots." "... Find me the mech who did that, I wanna kiss him."
Somehow, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker have landed themselves in a stable relationship with another mech(s). And they feel it's time they tackled an important milestone: meeting the family. So they bring their prospective spouse(s) to meet... Ratchet and Wheeljack?
And it turns out, the surprises don't end there. The two of them are actually the two eldest of SEVEN siblings altogether.
Unnamed Mech: "How...? What...? Who...?"
Sideswipe: "Well, come on, where do you think the dinobots came from?"
Unnamed Mech: "...Please tell me you're kidding."
Sunstreaker: "Let me put it this way: Look at the dinobots. What would you say about their color schemes?"
Unnamed Mech: "... Mainly red and yellow with shades of grey?"
Sunstreaker: "Yes. And now, look at us."
Unnamed Mech: "... Holy slag."
Okay. This bunny is spurned by this lovely cafe press tshirt: http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+do_not_eat,
What if (and I see this being pure and utter crack) humans started printing out shirts like this out of a vain hope __________ (the Dinobots?) wouldn't eat them.
What if it was a human joke towards Decepticons such as Bayverse!Devastator? What if the tshirts actually WORKED? What if the Decepticons started printing off bumper stickers in regards to Autobots (I can sooo see Movie!Barricade doing this. Or Thundercracker doing it to an unwilling G1!Starscream, LOL!) and soon local printing businesses can't keep up with annoyed!Cybertronian demand.
Ratchet or Wheeljack gave them the game to help them develop their manual dexterity, only to come back later to find that a number of other Autobots have gotten roped into the game. Willingly or not.
2. Medic!Swoop bunny. Despite doing well with his training, and Ratchet insisting that the pteranodon is entirely qualified for a field medic, most Autobots aren't all too trusting of his skills. But when Ratchet is hit by a stray shot in the battlefield, Swoop gets the chance to prove himself.
3. "Those Dino-glitches couldn't do 'subtle' to save their afts."
Dinobots happen to overhear the above sentence, and of course they can't pass a challenge. And they're awfully determined.
4. It sometimes happens that guys blurt out the sweetest things in a moment of stupid honesty, and then get embarrassed about being caught saying something so utterly sappy. But for Dinobots, 'stupid honesty' is pretty much their default state of mind. Cue cooing, blushing femmebots and sulky, ignored mechs.