When Ironhide was young, he had a thing for wings. Not exactly a popular thing in grounder-populated areas. He met Sunstorm, who was generally shunned by other seekers, because he's a follower or Primus rather than the seekers main divinity Zephyrus (don't know where that came from, maybe another fanfic). The two oddballs hit it off, and eventually there was the patter of little pedes. LOTS of little pedes.
First litter: Optimus & Starscream
Third: Sideswipe & Sunstreaker
Fourth: Cliffjumper & Bumblebee
Now, imagine this strange family history coming to public knowledge on Earth.
Grab some popcorn.
I've been prowlin' the archive of the TF plot bunny farm with a wagon and picked up a few. I'll link back when I start the fic but trying to find the bunny in the maze of bunnies and commenting on when I update is kind of hard. I think I'll just post a list of them on my LJ account and update there when I post a new chapter. I normally update them daily.
( I've brought my own baby bunnies )
Some (okay, most) have been inspired by fan-fics.
If someone knows of a fic that fits the criteria, please share link? I'd really like to read the story!
(Most of these are either Generation 1, or any-continuity. Only a few are universe-specific)
( Lots of bunnies - 57 to be exact! )
Maybe after sharing these, the others will stop hounding me.
Or calm down enough so I can write one without being mercilessly interrupted.
1. Ever since Seymour Simmons was 8 years old, he's been hiding a secret- his Dad's car wasn't really a car... AU. Duh.
1a. the 'bot is Bluestreak
2a. The 'bot is Smokescreen
3a. Simmons still get's hired into Sector 7.
2. Simmons Vs. Annabelle. Bonus if Annabelle wins.
3. Has anyone played the virtual reality game? If not, find it here: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Sector_Seven_%
4. Just fic based off of the virtual reality game- seriously, I like the way S7 was set up in it.
5. How Simmons joined S7.
6. The cube gains sentience- and has the maturity of a 7 year old girl. Simmons has to deal with it/her without anyone else realizing that the cube is conscious.
7. Simmons/Judy Witwicky. Stepdad!Simmons and Little!Sam.
8. Rule 63!Simmons.
9. In which Lennox and Sarah die, and due to a twist of fate Simmons gets custody of Annabelle.
10. Simmons, agent of S.H.E.I.L.D.
11. Simmons (Somehow) accidently creates the Dinobots, who now consider him their dad. Hilarity ensues.
12. Simmons adopts Sari.
13. Simmons is related to Micheal Bay.
14. Allspark! Mikaela.
15. "In retrospect, Lennox probably should have checked his pockets for tiny shards of ancient alian artifacts. Or at least kept Annabelle from swallowing it."
16. Similar to bunny number 9- Lennox and Sarah die, and Ironhide adopts her.
16a. The goverment does not like this idea at all
16b. The Autobots -coughIrhonhidecough- fake her death and hide her on their side of the base. Galloway stumbles onto her.
16c. Most of the Autobot-friendly military personel is in on it, and helps keep her presence a secrete.
2. [G1] Quite a while ago I saw a movie involving the ghost of a girl who didn't get to go to prom who was haunting some guy to get his help to pass on. For some reason, this movie came to mind while I was thinking about Prowl and this idea came to be. Poor Prowl being haunted by the ghost of some irrational human asking for help, and Prowl (besides glitching over ghosts period) is basically all 'lalala, I'm not listening, you're just a bug in my system.' Then I imagine Jazz somehow getting involved... well, you can imagine the chaos and fun from there.
3. Okay, this one is just plain silly. I was in the middle of typing and I made a typo of spelling Chromia as 'Chromio.' Chromio sounds like Romeo, and if she's Romeo that would make Ironhide her Julliet. I don't know, it's just a silly idea that I can't stop giggling about (probably because I'm picturing Hide in a dress saying "Chromio, oh Chromio, where for art thou Chromio?").
Human formers verse
This has been in the back of my head for a while now, I keep wanting to write it but I just can't seem to do it any justice.
For whatever reason, the Autobots are human. Maybe Primacron left some ancient and forgotten tech behind and they discovered or someone pissed in Primus Cheerios once too often, the reasoning behind it isn't important.
From learning how clothing works, to zipping themselves up to stepping on things at night and getting sick from eating too much they end up finding out the hard way that being human isn’t easy, even with the help of their human friends.
Oddly enough whatever has turned them human has had little effect on primitive transformers. Instead of turning them human, it’s shrunken them.
A mech the size of Sky Lynx now the size of a large lion. Despite the blow to his pride he should deal with it pretty well unlike the Autobots who will, understandably, have a rather bad reaction to being stuck in weak fleshy bodies.
( cut for length )
Oh joy, Transformer Plot ideas and snippits I can’t work into a story/ficlet at this time. I want to see them, but keeping them straight (and giving them the attention they deserve) is not possible right now.
( WARNING! .... The technical background gets a bit wordy ... )
Well, now that I got these off my chest, maybe I can actually work on the stories that are bouncing around in the attic. If any of the bunnies attack you, so sorry, but I would like to see the results.