Hello, folks! Glad I can finally contribute something to my favorite LJ group.
Hope somebody likes them, they were the pick of the litter!
1. (G1) It's true that femmes have a port and mechs have a spike. Someone comes to Earth and is horrified that the Autobots' human friend is nicknamed "Spike", because that's like naming your child, well... ...and not realizing he had that name long before he met the Autobots. Perhaps this 'bot even decides they need to "rescue" the boy from these poor role models. Meanwhile Spike, being a child, hasn't been told anything about that aspect of Autobot anatomy, and is naturally clueless as to what is going on.
2. (Movieverse) I've seen stories where Sam absorbed the energies/essence of the AllSpark, with varying results (strange powers, hearing its "voice", transforming into a 'bot, etc.) Now what if it turned out he had absorbed Megatron's spark, too?
3. (Movieverse) Megatron actually does manage to make good on his promise and keeps Sam as a pet. Locked in Megatron's quarters, the Decepticon leader becomes Sam's only link to the outside world. Megatron occasionally makes passing references to how the war is going, mentioning victories or losses to the Autobots, but in reality Megatron has been lying to him the entire time, the entire war post-imprisonment fabricated--in truth, the Decepticons won the war a long time ago.
And why would Megatron lie about a thing like that?
4. (Movieverse) I've seen fics where Starscream was immortal, and a few where Sam was immortal. What if they were both immortal?
5. (General) Someone starts to suffer from a glitch to their sensory system: all sensors trigger pleasure--literally all of them, even those that normally respond to hot, cold, pain, etc. Bonus points if this 'someone' is Starscream, especially if an irate Megatron appears in the story.