( Different time and place )
4. ( This could explain a few things about Starscream )
5. I got this from misreading a post from 2008. Can't remember which one exactly, but this is what I thought it said the first time I read the bunny: Galvatron is not responsible for people falling in love. Make of that what you will.
6. ( More Dinobots )
7. Prime: Meet June, Jack, Miko, and Raf…The Autobots’ pet cat and her kittens. Yeah, Bumblebee found her and brought her home. Ratchet said he couldn’t keep her but then she had her kittens. Tiny they may be, but the Autobots still love them.
8. ( Sari is not alone )
I noticed there's not tag for techno-organics, along with a few characters from Prime. Should those be added?
1. Ever since Seymour Simmons was 8 years old, he's been hiding a secret- his Dad's car wasn't really a car... AU. Duh.
1a. the 'bot is Bluestreak
2a. The 'bot is Smokescreen
3a. Simmons still get's hired into Sector 7.
2. Simmons Vs. Annabelle. Bonus if Annabelle wins.
3. Has anyone played the virtual reality game? If not, find it here: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Sector_Seven_%
4. Just fic based off of the virtual reality game- seriously, I like the way S7 was set up in it.
5. How Simmons joined S7.
6. The cube gains sentience- and has the maturity of a 7 year old girl. Simmons has to deal with it/her without anyone else realizing that the cube is conscious.
7. Simmons/Judy Witwicky. Stepdad!Simmons and Little!Sam.
8. Rule 63!Simmons.
9. In which Lennox and Sarah die, and due to a twist of fate Simmons gets custody of Annabelle.
10. Simmons, agent of S.H.E.I.L.D.
11. Simmons (Somehow) accidently creates the Dinobots, who now consider him their dad. Hilarity ensues.
12. Simmons adopts Sari.
13. Simmons is related to Micheal Bay.
14. Allspark! Mikaela.
15. "In retrospect, Lennox probably should have checked his pockets for tiny shards of ancient alian artifacts. Or at least kept Annabelle from swallowing it."
16. Similar to bunny number 9- Lennox and Sarah die, and Ironhide adopts her.
16a. The goverment does not like this idea at all
16b. The Autobots -coughIrhonhidecough- fake her death and hide her on their side of the base. Galloway stumbles onto her.
16c. Most of the Autobot-friendly military personel is in on it, and helps keep her presence a secrete.
1. Because I have not seen this before- I want an AU where the humans were always Cybertronians. Would prefer TFP- Miko as a tower femme- maybe abused, and runs away to Bulkhead? Jack is a pretty average 'bot, but is apprenticed as a data clerk to Orion Pax. Bumblebee and Raf are orphan brothers. And Bot!JuneXRatchet. Yussss.
2. Autofemmes and G.I. Janes. Do it.
3. Simmons is a techno-organic.
4. Ariel became Prime, not Orion.Orion is still rebuilt as Optimus. (G1)
5. Miko is a timelord
6. "... How did you even get a bannana to explode!"
7. TFA!Miko. Babysitting Sari when the autobots woke up? Also, bonus if she's super smart to match Smart!Bulkhead in this continuity, but hates showing how smart she is. Also, Jack and Prowl being friends.
8. TFA!Nightbird. Created by Powell mixing a protoform, an Allspark shard, and Prowls ninja skills together. Prowl was not a willing participant in this.
9. Instead of becoming Blackarachnia, Elita-1 escaped in a stasis/escape pod/thing, but it put her to sleep and Optimus and Sentinal still think she's dead. She lands on earth, where a grieving younger (4-5?) year old Sari is dealing with the death of her dad, because if Elita got it better in this universe, the cosmic bad luck has to fall on someone. Elita is disgusted with her (and the rest of the species at first) but eventually raises her. Still doesn't like humanity as a whole though. Than the Autobots wake up, and hilarity ensues.
10. Sam is eight years old in 2007, not 17. Everyone else is the same age.
12. Time travel! Simmons. Seriously, after TF3, Simmons wakes up about a month before the events of TF1. From the sidelines, Primus is laughing.
13. In which Captain Archibald Amundsen Banes led an expedition to the arctic in 1897, and brings home a peculiar pair of glasses. Everyone the same as in the movie, only now its Mikaela who has the glasses, not Sam. Bonus if Bumblebee is still Sam's guardian, and Ratchet somehow ends up Mikaela's.
14. Bioshock AU! Bulkhead is a big daddy, and Miko is his little sister.
I. Dr. Arkville is a Conspiracy Theorist! He knows there are alien life forms out there, trying to take over the world, and here is one to prove it! To bad no one believes him – not even after he subjugates a good amount of men into mind-controlled slaves, and helps bring Cybertron in a near-stable orbit within viewing distance of earth.
( ... Oh bother, I wonder what meds I'm on .... can't think of anything witty ... )
1. You know something is wrong with the seekers the moment when
a) Sunstorm suddenly snarls: "You little GLITCH",
b) Thundercracker flatters you,
c) an arm cannon is in your face and a very angry Ramjet says, "Go. To. The. Pit."
(I heard the seekers were supposed to develop distinguished personality traits, but it was cut short because of the time pressure.)
( Read more... )
Anyways, here are some mostly animated bunnies. But first, here's a little thing I wrote with the Jettwins. More of a meme than a fic; I'm just trying to get used to animated before writing actual fics in it. Let me know what you think.
( Read more... )