( Different time and place )
4. ( This could explain a few things about Starscream )
5. I got this from misreading a post from 2008. Can't remember which one exactly, but this is what I thought it said the first time I read the bunny: Galvatron is not responsible for people falling in love. Make of that what you will.
6. ( More Dinobots )
7. Prime: Meet June, Jack, Miko, and Raf…The Autobots’ pet cat and her kittens. Yeah, Bumblebee found her and brought her home. Ratchet said he couldn’t keep her but then she had her kittens. Tiny they may be, but the Autobots still love them.
8. ( Sari is not alone )
I noticed there's not tag for techno-organics, along with a few characters from Prime. Should those be added?
So...I've got plenty of ideas. Some I want to do myself, others I feel I wouldn't be able to do justice to or wouldn't have enough time once I finally get a job, so I thought I'd share them with others.
( Keyblader Orion )
( Minicon confusion )
( Danny Phantom crossover )
4. Any continuity, but G1 seems most likely: For some reason, I always equate Moonracer with Sailor Moon. I don't know why. Moonracer's tfwiki profile probably doesn't help. Anyway, I'd like to see someone write a story where Moonracer and Usagi Tsukino are the same person.
5. Any continuity, but probably IDW: Back when Shockwave had emotions, he fell in love and got bonded to a bot he considered the love of his life. Then he got put through shadowplay and lost the ability to feel emotions.
Now his bonded has to deal with the consequences.
a. Bonded can be either Autobot or Decepticon. I think either would be plausible.
6. Prime: A human can see ghosts, always has. He/She has gotten used to it. However, he/she can also see into the Shadowzone.
Soundwave has taken to stalking the poor human.
( Sparkling Cuteness )
( Quintessons come to Earth )
( The bots visit Jusenkyou and get cursed. )
( I never saw Cybertron, but this sounds different from the premise. )
( Static Shock )
So these are my bunnies. I might still use them one day, but not for a long time. Or I'll never publish whatever I end up with. I hope I did this posting correctly...
Edit: Added cuts as suggested by niyazi_a...I just realized I have no idea how to do links on this...Oh well...
( Read more... )
I really want to see optimus's reaction to learning something like that- or Elita-1's if she was ever freed from the programming.
Sigh here comes along another bunch of bunnies. These few are actually well-behaved for a change.
As much fun as it is to rummage around the TF bunny farm archive, it’s given me more rabbits to deal with (one of these is heavily influenced by an earlier post, but haven’t been able to recall who posted it. So if it looks familiar, tell me so I can credit the proper LJ member. Thanks so much!).
Have fun with these immature beasties.
1. The (current) Prime is a brother/twin to the Lord Protectorate. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are twins/brothers. They are the future Prime and Protectorate. (or can substitute any other cannon twins, any faction/realm/verse)
2. Optimus Prime is a bot with no morals. He watches and imitates his underlings.
3. Megatron is a con with no morals. He watches his followers to ensure he never develops a consciousness.
4. Shockwave and Megatron are from the same batch / the same initial framework. (Both Shockwave and Megatron are gunformers)
5. Autobots and Decepticons are NOT the same. They are both Cybertrons and Transformers – (Cybertrons are built on Cybertron, Transformers can transform from a mech to a vehicle and back) – but they were intended for radically different buyers. Decepticions, built as warriors for either a war-like species that didn’t want to send their inhabitants on the front lines, or as gladiators used to fight duels and establish feudal ranks/hold land and power for owners. The Autobots were requested as archivalists, builders, and household slaves, not for homestead defense (which, they could double-as ill frequently). The reason everyone – including the Autobots and Decepticons – believe they are essentially the same? The Quintessons streamlined production by building all their robots and droids in the same, metal rich system.
At first, excess ‘models’ and prototypes of new designs were secured in special facilities (zoo, lab, aquarium, wildlife preserves, etc) for study & improvement on what the customer wants. The oldest warriors – KUP and others – were thought to be deactivated or defective and tossed out for later recycling, and organized a rebellion. When the Quintessons disappear, the order to shut down the production facility never made it to the All-Spark/VectorSigma/other creation device. With the ‘Masters’ overthrown, the building of new products continues – and the raw materials run low (asteroid field gone, moons just former shadows of earliest selves, other planets stripped mined), which reduces the newspark arrivals. (after all, if there isn’t a frame ready to receive and protect the newspark, why waste the dwindling resources?)
1) G1 - What if Skyfire never crashed? What does he decide when the war starts? Does he go with Starscream to the Decepticons, and if so, what happens now that they are together (for example, does Skyfire try to protect Starscream from Megatron?).
2) TFA - What if Longarm Prime became a separate, distinct personality from Shockwave? A duo personality where one is evil and the other is not.
I. Dr. Arkville is a Conspiracy Theorist! He knows there are alien life forms out there, trying to take over the world, and here is one to prove it! To bad no one believes him – not even after he subjugates a good amount of men into mind-controlled slaves, and helps bring Cybertron in a near-stable orbit within viewing distance of earth.
( ... Oh bother, I wonder what meds I'm on .... can't think of anything witty ... )
( Read more... )
Also, forget just one character, I seem to be developing a thing for putting whole groups of Decepticons into supernatural/horror situations. At least Soundwave isn't alone now....
( Did you know that moving can be bad for your creativity's health? )
1. (Any Verse) Transformers Dark Woods Circus: For those unfamiliar with Dark Woods Circus--> www.youtube.com/watch
I imagine it as Megatron as the Ring Leader and Decepticon and Autobot slaves as his performers. You could include as many performers as you want, I just wanted a creepy circus run by Megatron. XD
2. (Any Verse) Triple Changers (Like Blitzwing) are born with not three, but four sparks. 3 are violent traits and one is a good trait. Three sparks fight for dominance and the fourth dies. The bad traits usually win as they have better powers.
--A. When triple changers fight and get shot at only the dominant personality at the time dies. The other two grow stronger but are in a state heavy grieving.
--B. (Animated specific) Blitzwing's Icy personality is killed. The Autobots, feeling guilty, say they could revive Icy but they might end up bringing back Benevolent, the good trait. HotHead and Random are willing to take the risk.
3. (Any) What if all bots have the same Autobot programming and every Decepticon is just glitched?
4. (Animated) Blurr managed to get to Ultra Magnus and inform him that Longarm Prime is Shockwave. Problem is, they didn't believe him...
5. Prowl the Decepticon spy who is actually working for the Autobots! (Double double agent?) (Ah if this is confusing I mean that Prowl is pretending to work for the Autobots and then pretends to be working for the Decepticons and has actually been an Autobot this whole time...)
6. (Animated) Shattered Glass! BlurrxShockwave :3
Now I was on a movie quote generator where you type in a word that gets replaced with a word in the quote. (The next five are like this)
7. "Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a Decepticon?" (Real Word: DeLorean From: Back to the Future)
8. "Remember who you are. You are my son and the one true Decepticon. Remember..." (Real Word: King From: The Lion King)
9. "This is the day you shall always remember as the day that you almost caught Blurr." (Real Words: Captain Jack Sparrow From: POTC)
10. "Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the Seekers." (Real Word: few From: Star Trek)
11. "First rule of Primus Club is - you do not talk about Primus Club." (Real Word: fight From: Fight Club)