Ok so I did some thinking and it inspired me for a few bunnies. It's in the middle of the night or early morning and the bunnies refuse to let me sleep. So I post them here and hopefully they'll be gone from my mind and haunt yours. XD( bunnies here, now let me sleep. -_- zzzzz )
( They're Weird )
9. "What are you in for?"
"MECH SLAUGHTER!!!! I SLAUGHTERED A MECH!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU IN FOR!??!!!!"
10. "...Did Ramjet just understand Perceptor!?!"
11. "You obviously don't comprehend the level of insane I operate at."
12. Beast wars characters acting out The Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
Waspinator: Tim The Enchanter
Silverbolt: Sir Robin
Terrorsaur: Sir Lancelot
Tigatron: Sir Galahad
Cheetor: King Arthur
Stampy: Killer Rabbit
13. Art. Wheeljack in a box labeled "Highly Explosive, keep your distance"
14. G1. The Twins learn that angry Wheeljack is scarier than Angry Ratchet. Why? Wheeljack throws his half finished projects instead of wrenches.
15. G1. A virus is going around The Ark and the Nemesis. Suddenly, mechs are speaking with the voices of famous characters, or getting a character's personality, or saying things they'd never say before.(Bonus points for getting personalities from other universes)
16. Art. Swoop and First Aid beating Megatron into submission with wrenches, Ratchet looking proud, the twins running away in horror
17. G1. Sideswipe:*dressed up as a pirate* Come on, say it!
Swoop: No, Swoop don't wanna!*flies off*
Sideswipe: Great, NOW where am I gonna get a parrot!
18. "So, what do you guys want for breakfast?"
"Steve, no! We both know how you get around gummy bears!"
Vehicons/Eradicons in the morning?
( Optics aren't just for vision. )
But what character gets the frameswap? Why would they get swapped? After much back and forth and figurings out, we ended up with this concept that we don't have any time to write, but love it enough to farm it out to someone interested enough in picking it up.
Set sometime in mid-G1, Starscream pisses of Megatron enough to get right and fully banished (or even better, outright killed). Thundercracker and Skywarp are pretty pleased to get rid of the jerk, but quickly discover a flaw in the situation. In this universe, Seekers do it in trines. The trine dynamic is required to keep systems running best, ect, and is the only way they can really get off.
That leaves Skywarp and Thundercracker in a bit of a pinch. There aren't any loose Seekers on Cybertron they can recruit, and they don't have the access to Vector Sigma that would let them create a new spark. But Skywarp points out that there's plenty of empty frames stashed on Cybertron, why don't they just snag someone else's spark and stick it in an empty frame? They don't like any of the other Decepticons well enough for that (plus Megatron would probably have their hides for it), so they set out to kidnap an Autobot. Skywarp makes the best plans, doesn't he?
Somehow or another, they get their hands on Perceptor, because he's not too aggressive and it'd be nice to have a scientist around again, right?
Perceptor would start off being pretty freaked out by the situation, the new frame, and all this new programming he has to deal with. Seeker Trine loyalty wars with Autobot Loyalty. Also, sometime along the process, Perceptor's interest is piqued by this interesting, albeit frightening, situation.
Skywarp and Thundercracker are at times annoyed by this bumbling new Trinemate (who they'll most certainly keep locked up for as long as possible) and also excited by their perceived ability to "train him up right".
Perceptor's new frame comes with plenty of base, cultural, and instinctive programming. How to fly, social drives, interfacing needs, etc.
We have no idea where this would lead (except for the Seeker culture building and plenty of smut) or how it would end. Sooo... Have fun? :D
This is my first time doing this, so I hope I can get it right. Have a crazy list of TF:A bunnies. I may do some of these myself, but I want to see what other people do.
( Beware the bunnies of DOOM )
Please take these! I have too many to write, and I need to work on my original stuff!
2. ‘Prowl, what happened to your optics? I mean why the green?’
3. ‘Oh, and how many blind Autobots have you seen walking around in those high crystal cities of yours?’
4. ‘Hey TC, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!’ Skywarp called lewdly at the two battling Seekers as they grappled for an advantage over one another, dusty desert soil rising up around them in a thin haze. ‘Skywarp, if they interface in public, I’m holding you personally responsible.’
5. Heatlightning giggled in a very unbecoming fashion, bright yellow back-plating pulling uncomfortably against Acidstorm’s own vibrant green, wringing an exhausted sigh from the goop covered Bearer. ‘Hey babe, I’ve gotta say; I’m stuck on you.’ Acidstorm just sighed tiredly once more.
6. He had become disillusioned with the Autobots long ago and left their ranks, and his old life, behind to take up the Decepticon brand as ‘Barricade’. Amidst the purple insignias of his new faction he found the spark he would bind his to for the rest of eternity. But now the war is over; Megatron and the majority of his comrades in arms dead, the AllSpark and their planet destroyed. There is little hope for him and his bond-mate, perhaps it is time for the Autobots to learn of what truly became of their SIC ‘Prowl’. But, even though he was in no way expecting a warm welcome, the amount of animosity shown towards his bond-mate, Starscream, is suffocating and brings forward all the reasons he abandoned his former faction to begin with.