1) Prime: In a battle with the Autobots, Starscream gets a very bad electrical charge directly to his spark, permanently damaging it. After examining him on the Nemesis, Knockout knows Megatron will kill Starscream for his uselessness. Since Starscream is his only friend other than Breakdown (who is dead) Knockout doesn't want him to die. So he calls the Autobots,begging them to take care of him. They finally somehow agree, bridging him to base and putting him on med watch. The strain put on his spark makes him unable to transform without threatening his own life. The words "You may as well have removed my wings" is a Seeker suicide warning, and that's exactly what he says, though Arcee's the only one who recognizes it for what it is for some reason. For some reason, she decides to tell Optimus, and they keep a closer eye on Starscream. Later, he attempts to assist in a battle, probably feeling like he owes them or something, and almost dies. While he's recovering and unconscious, Arcee reluctantly tells him he proved himself as an Autobot. After he has recovered as much as he can from this, the others are gone, leaving June watching him when he has a spark attack and goes into spark arrest. Does he survive? Up to you.
2) Prime: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Knockout and Breakdown somehow get transformed into humans (Megatron as an adult, the others inexplicably teenagers). The 'teens' have to stay with the humans: Soundwave with Raf, Breakdown with Jack, and Starscream and Knockout with Miko. The 'Cons end up having to go to school, so they have to take human names. During this time, Starscream and Knockout enter a relationship which Miko has mixed feelings about (they frag in the guest room, right next to her room). There's a school dance which they are required to attend. All the girls flirt with Knockout, to which he finally says, "Sorry ladies, you're not really my type," the calls Starscream over for a dance. Miko sees this and comments, "You know, they're actually kind of cute together when they're not having sex in the guest room." Whether or not they get turned back is up to you.
-Megatron is forced to chaperone the dance
-Soundwave is a telepath and keeps his ability after becoming human
Can't handle all these too.
- You know the ol’ saying that ‘Seekers make great sparkling protectors’? It’s a lie. Propaganda spread by the … (Decepticon of your choice)
I know I've adopted a few bunnies from others, but for the life of me, I have dropped them - can anyone point me to the posts and/or authors that I've promised to write a drabble, fic, or something for?
And in what other shows they might be working behind the scenes.
I. Bolo Prime
II. Remember The Magic School Bus? What if the yellow bus was Perceptor? (or any of your favorite Transformers?)
Does that make Miss Valarie Frizzle a hologram? Or is she simply the human who discovered/found/helped repair/helping neutral hide from the waring sides?
III. How about a crossover with Slug Terra? The mechas - animal form mechanical transports that everyone rides - are Transformers (could be leftovers from Quintessicon production, and have never known the Golden-Era, or are 'drone's).
What would Blaster or Soundwave do if they found cassettes (cassette-like) robots being treated like non-thinking machines?
IV. Star Trek: The Next Generation treats andriods (DATA) as sentient beings. On the other hand, they are at war with a cyBORG race that is intersted only in absorbing knowldge- so, how would Picard's crew react if they found a mechancal race that has no qualms about downloading information from computers, or squishing fleshies?
Star Trek: Voyager has a holographic doctor - upon meeting Hound (or others with hologram capabilities) would Kathrine Janeway consider the holomatter avatars a seperate being, or part of the new-specie's natural capablities?
V. Jack and Maddie Fenton found a stasis-locked Cybertron (Autobot/Decepticion - I'm thinking Wheeljack), and, not knowing anybetter, studdied the Cybertron before making their Fenton Family Assult Vehical. Strange things start happening around their inventions - and its not ghostly influence - (Danny Phantom Crossover)
VI. The Transformers verses The Terminator: Who'd win? The metal robot from the future, or the metal robot from outerspace?
VII. Pacific Rim - Jaegers are entirely human built. The largest machines every. But they are nothing in size compared to city-formers.
OR: Skyfire (like Omega Supreme transports) finds himself among local company - and for once, no longer feels like he's towering over everyone.
Some (okay, most) have been inspired by fan-fics.
If someone knows of a fic that fits the criteria, please share link? I'd really like to read the story!
(Most of these are either Generation 1, or any-continuity. Only a few are universe-specific)
( Lots of bunnies - 57 to be exact! )
Maybe after sharing these, the others will stop hounding me.
Or calm down enough so I can write one without being mercilessly interrupted.
So this bunny came from an odd dream I had last night that woke me up at 5 in the morning. It mostly focused on some sort of Harry Potter/X-Men plot, but there was a TF aspect I thought might be interesting. Thing is, it involved the Shattered Glass universe, and I don't know much about it past the basics. If someone has already posted a bunny like this, I apologize.
( Strange dreams and sleep deprivation should not be mixed. )
And that's all of it. Thank you for putting up with the thoughts that creep up on me in the dead of night.
I need to get some sleep...
a. They can drink energon, but it's not very efficient for them, and to properly refuel, they need a host.
b. Preferences are enemy mechs - Lazerbeak, Buzzsaw, seek out unwary Autobots, Steeljaw, Rewind, hunt down Decepticions
c. Femmes can't be utilized - something about their sparks is poison to parastical cassettes.
d. Carrier mechs (Tape Decks) are able to support more than one cassette at a time, with few negative side effects.
e. Soundwave and Blaster, don't have full sparks due to constantly being 'drained'
f. Tape Decks are fully matured parasitical mechs that don't need spark energy to sustain themselves.
g. Cassettes (Ratbat, Flipsides, Ravage, etc) can share the spark-energies drained from others with their hosts.
h. Cassette Players (Blaster, Soundwave), are immune to the spark drain
I. Being immune, they can support dozens of immature cassettes and those with only half-a-spark
II. Being immune, they are the preferred energy source of cassettes.
III. Because they are immune, they don't realize that their cassettes are a threat to their respective army's healt.
i. The cassettes are parasitical only under specific conditions - (not all the time, like once a vorn, or at random times, and rarely more than one or two at a time)
j. The cassettes aren't really Parasites - Megatron only thinks they are. Optimus knows they are aren't.
2. Mature Tape Decks have mental powers - like telepathy and empathy - that are enhanced when combined with the smaller, mobile mechs. (The more cassettes, the larger the cohort, the stronger their mental power and ability to influence/touch others)
3. Rewind, Lasserbeak, etc, are offshoots of city-mechs (like Typricon), - melded consciousness, melded spark to the largest known mecha, (extensions), yet separate – used as couriers and unbreakable lines of communication.
Eject, Buzzsaw, etc – can survive away/without being reabsorbed back into city-former sparks, but only if given room to dock with a combatable carrier.
Ergo, every sparked city has a minimum of one communication mech that doubled as a cassette carrier, who traded information across faction borders – when the city dies, often the cohort carrier and cassettes do too, (since A, tape decks are rare, B, few mecha are willing to siphon their own spark energies for strangers, C, carriers go insane without micros around)
4. Cassettes are extensions of a city-former.
Need morbile spark-carrier if to survive away from city-mech.
Only some can sustanin detached, unstable life forms – fewer still are willing to ‘dock’ them.
5. Cassettes – are future gestalts. (If they survive, and get sufficient fuel)
The hatch failed. The bunnies did not stay in their nice, snug little cages.
Oh no, they had to chew through the wood and cuddle up. And then, they had the nerve to squeeze through the corners, where the wood and wire didn't fully mesh up.
I don't think I've stepped on any. But, I need to get rid of them before I do hurt one of the little guys!
( See what's been bitting me )
Please, take one? They are cute and cuddly - just ignore the sharp incisors.
And then there is the singular traitor episode where lots of people take for characterising him. (Which I hate the prevalence by the by)
1. Cliffjumper has issues with the Decepticons and traitors because he almost joined their faction instead of the Autobots. But for whatever reason (perhaps his minibot status or because he wasn't quite to their standard) he was refused, and since joining the Autobots his guilt reflects his reactions. His passion to the cause is now irrefutable and he has made some great friends amongst the Autobots but in recharge he is haunted by what could have been had things gone a different route.
2. Or he was betrayed by someone he was close to. Someone who is now currently a Decepticon. A willing Decepticon who was only using Cliffjumper to get close to Optimus Prime to destroy him.
B. This friend was Soundwave who at one time courted CJ to become one of his casseticons.
C. Reflector. Or rather the three "components" who were actually Minibots triplets. Minibots are supposed to stick together, so doubly betraying CJ.
3. Animated x G1 Cliffjumper had been in a relationship he thought genuine but in reality they were merely using him to gain access to Autobot intel. As CJ was a secretary prior to the war with access to important files.
So this idea might have been done before (I am positive it has) but I doubt it has been done this way. Beauty and the Beast transformers style. Like I said it might have been done before, but I'm sure it was with Megatron and Optimus. I'm hoping someone might be willing to try with Megatron and Soundwave.
My bunny actually is that Soundwave, from TF: Prime, is the Beast. He's been damaged so he hide it with his visor and he refuses to talk because he thinks he is so horrible to look at that no one can stand to be near him so he does not invite them in by talking to them. Megatron needs somewhere to stay after a gladiator match goes horribly wrong or something and ends up on Soundwave's doorstep. Or something of the like as I am tossing out ideas now.
Bonuses: Frenzy and Rumble play the parts of Lumiere and Cogsworth (they don't have to be cursed, just play the part... ie. inviting Megatron in, making him feel welcome, arguing with one another, etc.)
Optimus as Gaston. Why? Because it would be amusing if Optimus is the bad guy, coveting Megatron's servo in spark-hood.