When Ironhide was young, he had a thing for wings. Not exactly a popular thing in grounder-populated areas. He met Sunstorm, who was generally shunned by other seekers, because he's a follower or Primus rather than the seekers main divinity Zephyrus (don't know where that came from, maybe another fanfic). The two oddballs hit it off, and eventually there was the patter of little pedes. LOTS of little pedes.
First litter: Optimus & Starscream
Third: Sideswipe & Sunstreaker
Fourth: Cliffjumper & Bumblebee
Now, imagine this strange family history coming to public knowledge on Earth.
Grab some popcorn.
Twins and Red Alert. All of them Lamborghinis.
People tend to like writing fics where all the Datsuns are brothers or otherwise related. Maybe the Lamborghinis are too.
But Red Alert doesn't look much like Sides and Sunny. Twins are red-black-yellow while Red is white and red.
White and red... Ratchet is also white and red. And the twins spend a lot of time around him.
And then there's that one episode with that THING between Red and Starscream.
Red Alert.... Starscream... Twins.... Jet Judo?
... Yeah, that would explain it.
Make whatever you want of that.
Some (okay, most) have been inspired by fan-fics.
If someone knows of a fic that fits the criteria, please share link? I'd really like to read the story!
(Most of these are either Generation 1, or any-continuity. Only a few are universe-specific)
( Lots of bunnies - 57 to be exact! )
Maybe after sharing these, the others will stop hounding me.
Or calm down enough so I can write one without being mercilessly interrupted.
( They're Weird )
9. "What are you in for?"
"MECH SLAUGHTER!!!! I SLAUGHTERED A MECH!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU IN FOR!??!!!!"
10. "...Did Ramjet just understand Perceptor!?!"
11. "You obviously don't comprehend the level of insane I operate at."
12. Beast wars characters acting out The Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
Waspinator: Tim The Enchanter
Silverbolt: Sir Robin
Terrorsaur: Sir Lancelot
Tigatron: Sir Galahad
Cheetor: King Arthur
Stampy: Killer Rabbit
13. Art. Wheeljack in a box labeled "Highly Explosive, keep your distance"
14. G1. The Twins learn that angry Wheeljack is scarier than Angry Ratchet. Why? Wheeljack throws his half finished projects instead of wrenches.
15. G1. A virus is going around The Ark and the Nemesis. Suddenly, mechs are speaking with the voices of famous characters, or getting a character's personality, or saying things they'd never say before.(Bonus points for getting personalities from other universes)
16. Art. Swoop and First Aid beating Megatron into submission with wrenches, Ratchet looking proud, the twins running away in horror
17. G1. Sideswipe:*dressed up as a pirate* Come on, say it!
Swoop: No, Swoop don't wanna!*flies off*
Sideswipe: Great, NOW where am I gonna get a parrot!
18. "So, what do you guys want for breakfast?"
"Steve, no! We both know how you get around gummy bears!"
Vehicons/Eradicons in the morning?
Human formers verse
This has been in the back of my head for a while now, I keep wanting to write it but I just can't seem to do it any justice.
For whatever reason, the Autobots are human. Maybe Primacron left some ancient and forgotten tech behind and they discovered or someone pissed in Primus Cheerios once too often, the reasoning behind it isn't important.
From learning how clothing works, to zipping themselves up to stepping on things at night and getting sick from eating too much they end up finding out the hard way that being human isn’t easy, even with the help of their human friends.
Oddly enough whatever has turned them human has had little effect on primitive transformers. Instead of turning them human, it’s shrunken them.
A mech the size of Sky Lynx now the size of a large lion. Despite the blow to his pride he should deal with it pretty well unlike the Autobots who will, understandably, have a rather bad reaction to being stuck in weak fleshy bodies.
( cut for length )
Sigh here comes along another bunch of bunnies. These few are actually well-behaved for a change.
As much fun as it is to rummage around the TF bunny farm archive, it’s given me more rabbits to deal with (one of these is heavily influenced by an earlier post, but haven’t been able to recall who posted it. So if it looks familiar, tell me so I can credit the proper LJ member. Thanks so much!).
Have fun with these immature beasties.
1. The (current) Prime is a brother/twin to the Lord Protectorate. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are twins/brothers. They are the future Prime and Protectorate. (or can substitute any other cannon twins, any faction/realm/verse)
2. Optimus Prime is a bot with no morals. He watches and imitates his underlings.
3. Megatron is a con with no morals. He watches his followers to ensure he never develops a consciousness.
4. Shockwave and Megatron are from the same batch / the same initial framework. (Both Shockwave and Megatron are gunformers)
5. Autobots and Decepticons are NOT the same. They are both Cybertrons and Transformers – (Cybertrons are built on Cybertron, Transformers can transform from a mech to a vehicle and back) – but they were intended for radically different buyers. Decepticions, built as warriors for either a war-like species that didn’t want to send their inhabitants on the front lines, or as gladiators used to fight duels and establish feudal ranks/hold land and power for owners. The Autobots were requested as archivalists, builders, and household slaves, not for homestead defense (which, they could double-as ill frequently). The reason everyone – including the Autobots and Decepticons – believe they are essentially the same? The Quintessons streamlined production by building all their robots and droids in the same, metal rich system.
At first, excess ‘models’ and prototypes of new designs were secured in special facilities (zoo, lab, aquarium, wildlife preserves, etc) for study & improvement on what the customer wants. The oldest warriors – KUP and others – were thought to be deactivated or defective and tossed out for later recycling, and organized a rebellion. When the Quintessons disappear, the order to shut down the production facility never made it to the All-Spark/VectorSigma/other creation device. With the ‘Masters’ overthrown, the building of new products continues – and the raw materials run low (asteroid field gone, moons just former shadows of earliest selves, other planets stripped mined), which reduces the newspark arrivals. (after all, if there isn’t a frame ready to receive and protect the newspark, why waste the dwindling resources?)
Somehow, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker have landed themselves in a stable relationship with another mech(s). And they feel it's time they tackled an important milestone: meeting the family. So they bring their prospective spouse(s) to meet... Ratchet and Wheeljack?
And it turns out, the surprises don't end there. The two of them are actually the two eldest of SEVEN siblings altogether.
Unnamed Mech: "How...? What...? Who...?"
Sideswipe: "Well, come on, where do you think the dinobots came from?"
Unnamed Mech: "...Please tell me you're kidding."
Sunstreaker: "Let me put it this way: Look at the dinobots. What would you say about their color schemes?"
Unnamed Mech: "... Mainly red and yellow with shades of grey?"
Sunstreaker: "Yes. And now, look at us."
Unnamed Mech: "... Holy slag."
But even they are no match for Earth's largest land vehicles...
(A bonus if it's Astrotrain that gets them. And come to thing of it, this could be a good basis for a PSA.)
... maybe, at least in the cartoon, Sunstreaker's like Rarity from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. He's vain, a bit of a snob, yeah, but DAMN IT HE IS GONNA BE YOUR FRIEND. I mean, being friends with him is the best thing that can happen to a mech, isn't it? He's got enough style to carry three mechs less pretty than him, and EVERYBODY is less pretty than him.
He'd be the kind of guy that'd go "Holy slag, who did your paint job? It's dreadful. You are NOT leaving until I fix it. Hold still. You poor little thing. You're so lucky you met me today. What's your name, anyway?"
(Meanwhile Sideswipe's in the back with a slag-eating grin going "No, I'm not getting into this.")