Can't handle all these too.
- You know the ol’ saying that ‘Seekers make great sparkling protectors’? It’s a lie. Propaganda spread by the … (Decepticon of your choice)
I know I've adopted a few bunnies from others, but for the life of me, I have dropped them - can anyone point me to the posts and/or authors that I've promised to write a drabble, fic, or something for?
The thought was: "y'know, seeing as Thundercracker's a Seeker, I bet he's got a thing for wings. Or better yet... Doorwings! And who's a mech we all know and love who's got doorwings?? PROWL."
And now this whole TC/Prowl crack ship I piggy-backed off of Nan00k woN'T LEAVE ME ALONE. HELP.
Somebody just... please make it a thing. For the love of God, so I can get it outta my head.
The hatch failed. The bunnies did not stay in their nice, snug little cages.
Oh no, they had to chew through the wood and cuddle up. And then, they had the nerve to squeeze through the corners, where the wood and wire didn't fully mesh up.
I don't think I've stepped on any. But, I need to get rid of them before I do hurt one of the little guys!
( See what's been bitting me )
Please, take one? They are cute and cuddly - just ignore the sharp incisors.
This time, two bunnies with G1 Thundercracker. I attempted to write the first one myself, but I had problems with it, so I'm putting it here in hopes someone else can make it reality.
1) The Decepticons have been incurring more losses in recent times from ground fire downing their fliers.
Realizing the severity of the problem, Starscream comes up with a radical solution: reformatting one of their own into
an A-10 Thunderbolt II. An aircraft designed for close air support, it can destroy tanks, armored vehicles, or Autobots and humans.
The idea is initially laughed at due to the odd appearance of the A-10, but after a thorough explanation, it gains approval from nearly everybot in the Nemesis. Surprisingly, Thundercracker volunteers himself for the rebuild, saying he's glad something will be done about the ground losses.
But in reality, Thundercracker has something else in mind. The idea of using the A-10 pushes his ideological conflict to the breaking point, and whilst everyone else cheers the idea, he makes the fateful decision that would free him from doubt and turn the tide of the war in the long run.
Being turned into this deadly new weapon was the perfect way to both defect from and weaken his old faction.
2) Thundercracker has a secret that could get him in serious trouble if caught: he likes reading human techno-thrillers and military science novels. (Think Tom Clancy and Dale Brown.)
For this bunny, I don't envision Transformers having genders... that said, for the awesome crack:
Elita-1 inpregnants Starscream = Heartbow
Arcee inpregnants Thundercracker = Heartbow
For those who never came across Heartbow, go look on deviantart by searching "Heartbow". Here's a sample:
I bow to "comics-in-disguise" and "hornetcharmer" from deviantart for creating this baby.
But what character gets the frameswap? Why would they get swapped? After much back and forth and figurings out, we ended up with this concept that we don't have any time to write, but love it enough to farm it out to someone interested enough in picking it up.
Set sometime in mid-G1, Starscream pisses of Megatron enough to get right and fully banished (or even better, outright killed). Thundercracker and Skywarp are pretty pleased to get rid of the jerk, but quickly discover a flaw in the situation. In this universe, Seekers do it in trines. The trine dynamic is required to keep systems running best, ect, and is the only way they can really get off.
That leaves Skywarp and Thundercracker in a bit of a pinch. There aren't any loose Seekers on Cybertron they can recruit, and they don't have the access to Vector Sigma that would let them create a new spark. But Skywarp points out that there's plenty of empty frames stashed on Cybertron, why don't they just snag someone else's spark and stick it in an empty frame? They don't like any of the other Decepticons well enough for that (plus Megatron would probably have their hides for it), so they set out to kidnap an Autobot. Skywarp makes the best plans, doesn't he?
Somehow or another, they get their hands on Perceptor, because he's not too aggressive and it'd be nice to have a scientist around again, right?
Perceptor would start off being pretty freaked out by the situation, the new frame, and all this new programming he has to deal with. Seeker Trine loyalty wars with Autobot Loyalty. Also, sometime along the process, Perceptor's interest is piqued by this interesting, albeit frightening, situation.
Skywarp and Thundercracker are at times annoyed by this bumbling new Trinemate (who they'll most certainly keep locked up for as long as possible) and also excited by their perceived ability to "train him up right".
Perceptor's new frame comes with plenty of base, cultural, and instinctive programming. How to fly, social drives, interfacing needs, etc.
We have no idea where this would lead (except for the Seeker culture building and plenty of smut) or how it would end. Sooo... Have fun? :D
This is my first time doing this, so I hope I can get it right. Have a crazy list of TF:A bunnies. I may do some of these myself, but I want to see what other people do.
( Beware the bunnies of DOOM )
Please take these! I have too many to write, and I need to work on my original stuff!
Okay. This bunny is spurned by this lovely cafe press tshirt: http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+do_not_eat,
What if (and I see this being pure and utter crack) humans started printing out shirts like this out of a vain hope __________ (the Dinobots?) wouldn't eat them.
What if it was a human joke towards Decepticons such as Bayverse!Devastator? What if the tshirts actually WORKED? What if the Decepticons started printing off bumper stickers in regards to Autobots (I can sooo see Movie!Barricade doing this. Or Thundercracker doing it to an unwilling G1!Starscream, LOL!) and soon local printing businesses can't keep up with annoyed!Cybertronian demand.
2. ‘Prowl, what happened to your optics? I mean why the green?’
3. ‘Oh, and how many blind Autobots have you seen walking around in those high crystal cities of yours?’
4. ‘Hey TC, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!’ Skywarp called lewdly at the two battling Seekers as they grappled for an advantage over one another, dusty desert soil rising up around them in a thin haze. ‘Skywarp, if they interface in public, I’m holding you personally responsible.’
5. Heatlightning giggled in a very unbecoming fashion, bright yellow back-plating pulling uncomfortably against Acidstorm’s own vibrant green, wringing an exhausted sigh from the goop covered Bearer. ‘Hey babe, I’ve gotta say; I’m stuck on you.’ Acidstorm just sighed tiredly once more.
6. He had become disillusioned with the Autobots long ago and left their ranks, and his old life, behind to take up the Decepticon brand as ‘Barricade’. Amidst the purple insignias of his new faction he found the spark he would bind his to for the rest of eternity. But now the war is over; Megatron and the majority of his comrades in arms dead, the AllSpark and their planet destroyed. There is little hope for him and his bond-mate, perhaps it is time for the Autobots to learn of what truly became of their SIC ‘Prowl’. But, even though he was in no way expecting a warm welcome, the amount of animosity shown towards his bond-mate, Starscream, is suffocating and brings forward all the reasons he abandoned his former faction to begin with.
Bluestreak and Prowl are in love, but yet to carry on to the final level when they go into a heat-rut period. Bluestreak is caught outside the Ark when it hits and is found by the Decepticon Command Trine. They immediately take... an interest, acting strangely gentle and solicitous of Blue. Blue protests, of course, and the Seekers get out of him that he'd intended to bond with Prowl... so Starscream tells TC and Warp to take care of Blue and goes off to grab Prowl, with the intention of claiming him as well.
What comes out is that Seeker trines were never meant to be alone, trines were originally meant to double bond with a trine of Praxian grounders, but outside influence in Praxus caused the grounder city to slowly separate itself from Vos. Information about the double trine bodings were deliberately suppressed in Praxus, but Vos remembered.
And now the Command trine want to claim the remaining Praxians for themselves.
(The original dream only had Prowl and Blue, but if anyone takes it, feel welcome to include Smokey.)