"What If" the Wreckers decided to help the Decepticons?
What would it take for Springer to change his allegiance from Optimus Prime to Megatron?
Why would the Wreckers assist their mortal enemies?
Who’d be alive long enough to report their ‘betrayal’?
What if the Triple Changers are using the Wreckers (and their love for destroying things) to keep the eternal civil war going, even as the scant fighters scatter to the winds?
Why would some Wreckers (ie Bulkhead from Prime) leave – do they see the writing on the wall, or are they simply interested in exploring new opportunities without tagalongs following?
What if Wheeljack is a Wizard – a Harry Dresdon style Wizard?
(that’s why everything he touches (almost, anyway) blows up or breaks down, refusing to work the way it’s supposed to.
…. No, do NOT ask me how Wheeljack is alive, or even possible ….
( Various ideas )
( Amnesia time-travel )
And in what other shows they might be working behind the scenes.
I. Bolo Prime
II. Remember The Magic School Bus? What if the yellow bus was Perceptor? (or any of your favorite Transformers?)
Does that make Miss Valarie Frizzle a hologram? Or is she simply the human who discovered/found/helped repair/helping neutral hide from the waring sides?
III. How about a crossover with Slug Terra? The mechas - animal form mechanical transports that everyone rides - are Transformers (could be leftovers from Quintessicon production, and have never known the Golden-Era, or are 'drone's).
What would Blaster or Soundwave do if they found cassettes (cassette-like) robots being treated like non-thinking machines?
IV. Star Trek: The Next Generation treats andriods (DATA) as sentient beings. On the other hand, they are at war with a cyBORG race that is intersted only in absorbing knowldge- so, how would Picard's crew react if they found a mechancal race that has no qualms about downloading information from computers, or squishing fleshies?
Star Trek: Voyager has a holographic doctor - upon meeting Hound (or others with hologram capabilities) would Kathrine Janeway consider the holomatter avatars a seperate being, or part of the new-specie's natural capablities?
V. Jack and Maddie Fenton found a stasis-locked Cybertron (Autobot/Decepticion - I'm thinking Wheeljack), and, not knowing anybetter, studdied the Cybertron before making their Fenton Family Assult Vehical. Strange things start happening around their inventions - and its not ghostly influence - (Danny Phantom Crossover)
VI. The Transformers verses The Terminator: Who'd win? The metal robot from the future, or the metal robot from outerspace?
VII. Pacific Rim - Jaegers are entirely human built. The largest machines every. But they are nothing in size compared to city-formers.
OR: Skyfire (like Omega Supreme transports) finds himself among local company - and for once, no longer feels like he's towering over everyone.
Some (okay, most) have been inspired by fan-fics.
If someone knows of a fic that fits the criteria, please share link? I'd really like to read the story!
(Most of these are either Generation 1, or any-continuity. Only a few are universe-specific)
( Lots of bunnies - 57 to be exact! )
Maybe after sharing these, the others will stop hounding me.
Or calm down enough so I can write one without being mercilessly interrupted.
( Read more... )
( They're Weird )
9. "What are you in for?"
"MECH SLAUGHTER!!!! I SLAUGHTERED A MECH!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU IN FOR!??!!!!"
10. "...Did Ramjet just understand Perceptor!?!"
11. "You obviously don't comprehend the level of insane I operate at."
12. Beast wars characters acting out The Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
Waspinator: Tim The Enchanter
Silverbolt: Sir Robin
Terrorsaur: Sir Lancelot
Tigatron: Sir Galahad
Cheetor: King Arthur
Stampy: Killer Rabbit
13. Art. Wheeljack in a box labeled "Highly Explosive, keep your distance"
14. G1. The Twins learn that angry Wheeljack is scarier than Angry Ratchet. Why? Wheeljack throws his half finished projects instead of wrenches.
15. G1. A virus is going around The Ark and the Nemesis. Suddenly, mechs are speaking with the voices of famous characters, or getting a character's personality, or saying things they'd never say before.(Bonus points for getting personalities from other universes)
16. Art. Swoop and First Aid beating Megatron into submission with wrenches, Ratchet looking proud, the twins running away in horror
17. G1. Sideswipe:*dressed up as a pirate* Come on, say it!
Swoop: No, Swoop don't wanna!*flies off*
Sideswipe: Great, NOW where am I gonna get a parrot!
18. "So, what do you guys want for breakfast?"
"Steve, no! We both know how you get around gummy bears!"
Vehicons/Eradicons in the morning?
Human formers verse
This has been in the back of my head for a while now, I keep wanting to write it but I just can't seem to do it any justice.
For whatever reason, the Autobots are human. Maybe Primacron left some ancient and forgotten tech behind and they discovered or someone pissed in Primus Cheerios once too often, the reasoning behind it isn't important.
From learning how clothing works, to zipping themselves up to stepping on things at night and getting sick from eating too much they end up finding out the hard way that being human isn’t easy, even with the help of their human friends.
Oddly enough whatever has turned them human has had little effect on primitive transformers. Instead of turning them human, it’s shrunken them.
A mech the size of Sky Lynx now the size of a large lion. Despite the blow to his pride he should deal with it pretty well unlike the Autobots who will, understandably, have a rather bad reaction to being stuck in weak fleshy bodies.
( cut for length )
I. Dr. Arkville is a Conspiracy Theorist! He knows there are alien life forms out there, trying to take over the world, and here is one to prove it! To bad no one believes him – not even after he subjugates a good amount of men into mind-controlled slaves, and helps bring Cybertron in a near-stable orbit within viewing distance of earth.
( ... Oh bother, I wonder what meds I'm on .... can't think of anything witty ... )
Possibly G1(Dunno why)
I had hoped that by dropping off the list last month, I would be able to work on other pieces, and actually get something written.
Alas, it is not to be.
Take the joke with a grain of salt, please (answer at the end)
( Why did Ironhide change his armor color from red to black? )
He was tired of all the Red armored/skinned/emotion, Red Neck jokes.
I know, I know.
Bad Joke, (and in poor taste), but *shrug*
1. Prowl placed his hands on his hips. "Sideswipe, when I first met Jazz, he asked to dance with me. YOU slapped my aft the moment my back was turned."
2. "Don't look at me, I'm innocent!" Starscream cried, exasperated. There was a moment of absolute silence before everyone present burst into raucous laughter. "Dammit, the one time I say it and actually mean it..." the seeker muttered.
3. Megatron turned his back to the squabbling Stunticons and asked his rival tiredly: "Trade ya?" Optimus glanced at the twins who were chasing Cliffjumper in circles around confused-looking Bluestreak. "Don't tempt me."
4. "Let me get this straight: Hound was moaning about how he wanted a treehouse, but there were no trees big enough to support him - so Wheeljack built him a giant metal tree. And WHEN exactly did this seem like a good idea?"
5. "I don't care what you think" Growled Fireflight. "You can wait until AFTER the bonding ceremony to start a brawl with the rest of the Stunticons, tradition or not."
6. "Wheeljack's been... subdued, lately." "Yeah, apparently someone taught Swoop to build cardhouses from aluminum sheets, and 'Jack's been going out of his way to avoid any explosions, cause he hates upsetting any of the Dinobots." "... Find me the mech who did that, I wanna kiss him."