1. Starscream, still estranged from the other Decepticons, wakes up one day with a motorcycle alt. mode. After meeting an Insecticon named Venom, stuck in a weak body, the two find out that the Combaticon Swindle - the Combaticons having just made planet-fall - has made off with their old bodies... And the two have to get them back before he sells them.
2. The Decepticons catch wind of Blackarachnia's experiments and weaponize them. Say hello to the entire bug-ified Autobot team...
But where is Optimus, and who's that 'Tarantulas' character? (Tarry!Optimus, preferably with Tarantulas being a separate personality)
3. Starscream, as he promised, comes back to wreak his revenge, starting by stealing Terrorsoar's still functioning body from under the lava. However, when he's snooping about in Darksyde in order to perhaps steal something, he's found by Rampage - his clone. Seeker protective instincts kick in... And basically, no one's going to be safe from a very pissy and protective 'Screamer.
4. Pre-war, the Combaticons in high school. Even then, they're a close-knit group, so when the War starts, they have to decide whether to join Megatron's rebellion... or not.
5. G1 Starscream ends up on the run from the Decepticons for yet another grab at leadership... And ends up in the 'badlands', a series of dustbowls and gravel pits fought over by two sets of mercenaries, one RED, one BLU. Finding that they are a bit too tough to take on alone, the disgruntled Seeker ends up just hiding out at their bases to plot. (Crossover with TF2)
6. Seeker trines come in two types: traditional and non-traditional. Non-traditionals don't have a trine bond and are more common, but don't get along as well as traditonals (an example would be the coneheads), while traditionals have a bond and are rarer, more of a relic from the golden age (examples would be the Command Trine and the Rainmakers).
1) Trine bonds are spark bonds that are non-sexual, non-romantic, and produce an effect similar to the bond between spark twins. It makes them very able to co-ordinate in battle, and makes them instinctively predict their trine mates' actions. However, the death of one or more of the trine members causes something called 'trine withdrawal' in the remaining members, which is a relatively short period of time in which the Seeker weakens and feels pain. It's temporary, but makes the Seeker a liability, which is why there aren't many trine bonds anymore.
2)Trines have three parts: drive, energy, and temperance. Drive is always the leader and provides direction, energy provides motivation, and temperance reins in the other two. All three parts regulate each other; it's why the Command Trine is such an effective trine despite their differences.
This is my first time doing this, so I hope I can get it right. Have a crazy list of TF:A bunnies. I may do some of these myself, but I want to see what other people do.
( Beware the bunnies of DOOM )
Please take these! I have too many to write, and I need to work on my original stuff!
Characters: Swindle, Starscream, possibly Combaticons and other Transformers.
I got this idea when reading Transformers Wiki. I noted that TF characters named Swindle are either red sporty/race vehicles (Armada, Movie, other toys), or tan military vehicles (G1, TFA), but not both alt-forms in any one 'verse. But the character's G1 cartoon origin allows for both to be true, as the Combaticons were held as prisoners without their shells, and only were shown with their earth-style alt forms after Starscream rescued them and put them into Earth military vehicles. I thought it would be interesting if it were shown or explained that G1 Swindle's Cybertronian form, before becoming Shockwave's prisoner, had been a flashy red vehicle. Does Swindle like the new alt? Does he dislike?
As for creating a plot around this point, I thought that the story could borrow from movie-related TF media, in which Starscream knew Swindle before they left Cybertron. Why would Swindle have worked with Starscream? Did Starscream release those prisoners in particular? Why would the Combaticons remain or not remain loyal to Starscream? What about after Galvatron? Does conquering one's enemies sometimes coincide with making a profit? How do Swindle and Starscream view each other? useful? business partners? soldiers-in arms-? Commander and subordinate? friends? family? In Armada, Swindle was Starscream's Minicon. There's some relationship between the two in the various 'verses, but not always the same.
*suddenly, Con1 gets a kick against the shin while a piece of metal hits the back of Con2*
Con1: You wanna trouble?
Con2: I'll show you trouble! *the two begin brawling*
Optimus: O_o I didn't know you to be that devious, Prowl.
( Read more... )
Anyways, here are some mostly animated bunnies. But first, here's a little thing I wrote with the Jettwins. More of a meme than a fic; I'm just trying to get used to animated before writing actual fics in it. Let me know what you think.
( Read more... )
A crossover with Animated and Black Lagoon . . . the thought comes from how well Lockdown and Swindle would probably fit into one of humanity's dens of scum and villainy. I can just see Lockdown hunting for bounties in Roanapur, or Swindle negotiating with Mr. Chang or Balalaika.
Balalaika: *leans back in chair, lights cigar* And it seems even giant alien robots know the art of a good haggle. It was a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Swindle . . . this alien tech of yours will make a fine addition to Hotel Moscow's armory.
It would probably be best to keep the Autobots (and especially Sari) in Detroit, as Roanapur is utterly corrupted and generally a very bad place for anyone but criminals.
First off, fic:
Uneven, inspired by bunny #89 here.
Family, dialogue at the end of the chapter was taken from and inspired by bunny #13 here.
(I don't know when I'll update these, finals are coming up and classes are taking up a lot of my time now.)
( And now, 18 Bunnies )
( G1 with a very small side of animated )
The first five people to respond to this may pick any plot bunny list in the whole farm (doesn't have to be yours) and I will write a paragraph for each plot bunny. If you want to see a big plot bunny done, I'll write half a page for it.
Decepticon: Well I guess you shouldn't have bonded to him then. (slightly changed quote from Abyss.)
2. A music video showing Swindle singing Monty Python's Money song.
3. Unicron returns, and Decepticon's and Autobot's join forces to fight him.
4. Instead of just one being frozen, both Starscream and Skyfire are caught in earth's storms. Because I've seen Starscream on his own and Skyfire is on his own in cannon, but never together.
5. Magnets have a positive and negative sides, which can either attract or repel. What if there was a magnetic force implanted into all cybertron's which made them repel some others, but attracts the rest.
??: "Get off me."
?: I would if I could but I can't."