1. "He is your sparkling and he is my sparkling, but he is not our sparkling."
2. Taken from the
Grand Database conserning all things Transformers TF Wiki: Lugnut, the secret (GLORIOUS!) lovechild of Shockwave and Omega Supreme.
Make of that what you will.
3. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN PROWL BLEW UP THE LABS?!!"
5. Something I noticed while I was listening to the radio: Seether, Break Me Down: "Because I'm so much more than meets the eye." Sound familiar?
6. The Wreckers enjoy a nice day off on an exotic planet. And by a nice day off, I mean they're killing everything in sight.
8. Wheeljack gets turned into a femme during an explosion. The mechs on the Ark haven't seen a femme in millenia. Wheeljack's going to have a hard time working with 70+ horny males.
9. Megatron is a Blueblood.
10. MegatronXProwl. Because I only saw this once, and it was a oneshot.
11. (Nightside/Transformers Crossover) The Transformers are going about thier normal buisness (finding energon, kicking each others' afts, gambling, playing, blowing up the labs, etc.) when something supernatual happens. Something only ever heard of in horror/sci-fi/fantasy movies/books/comics (what it is excactly is up to the author). So they investigate and their only lead is a name: Nightside and they are advised to seek the help of a special human named John Taylor. Pack your bags, bots! The Nightside is no place for the careless!!
11a. Huffer and Alex Morrisey must meet. Self-pity fest!!
11b. The Wreckers and Shotgun Suzie should get along just fine. X)
11c. Someone recognizes Strangefellows, and Alex Morrisey and Macadam (owner of Macadam's Old Oil House on Cybertron) are on a first-name basis.
11d. The bots and cons both give Razor Eddie a wide berth, and not just because of the smell.
11e. Wait until the 'bots realize the cars in the streets aren't cars!! *muahahahah!!*
Personally, I really want someone to do the last one!